London, 09/10/2018 – nFocus, the longest established UK-owned testing services provider, are today honoured to announce they have been named double finalists for the third consecutive year at the European Software Testing Awards! The finalist categories are Leading Vendor and Best Mobile Testing Project.
This marks the third consecutive year nFocus have been named a finalist in the Leading Vendor category, the only UK based company to achieve this incredible feat, demonstrating our industry leading high-quality software testing services. nFocus won the Leading Vendor category in 2016 and were runners up in 2017.
The European Software Testing Awards is the industry’s most highly recognised and well-respected award bodies, with a significant number of organisations across the UK entering each year. A panel of 11 independent judges reached their conclusions following 28 hours of tough debate and expert analysis and so nFocus are delighted to have been selected as finalists in the Leading Vendor and Best Mobile Testing Project categories.
The head judge explained, “Such were the quality of the entries that it was down to the line, with the final decisions on which teams and projects should be given the awards, proving particularly demanding for the judges.”
Phil Edwards, nFocus’ Managing Director discussed the news, “Being selected as finalists in two categories by a panel of our peers is something we’re very proud of. I’m particularly excited to hear we’re the only UK based organisation to have been named finalists in the Leading Vendor category for the last three years. I feel this shows our commitment to customer satisfaction, providing a consistently high quality of service, excellent value for money and a drive to further the software testing and QA industry.”
Phil continued, “I want to say a huge thanks and congratulations to our team for helping us get this far, and will look forward to celebrating the success of our industry at the awards ceremony on 21st November.”
nFocus are one of only ten organisations to be made finalist in this category. It is awarded to the vendor who receives top marks for their product/service and customer service. The judges were looking for:
- Evidence of a commitment to high quality and standards to customers
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Evidence of value for money
- Proof of thought leadership and drive to further the software testing/QA industry
- Evidence of reliability, flexibility and speed of installation
Best Mobile Testing Project
In this category, nFocus are one of only eight organisations to be have been named finalist. The Best Mobile Testing Project is awarded for the best use of technology and testing in a mobile application project. The judges were specifically looking for:
- Verification of project goals, importance, achievements and successful results
- Demonstration of a clear and concise “preparatory phase”
- Evidence of successful use of a best practice method/technique
- Evidence and evaluation of overcoming project challenges/obstacles
- Detailed discussion around project methodology and justification of resource choices
- Evidence of commitment to industry best practices and standards
To learn more about how nFocus can support your testing efforts contact us on 0370 242 6235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.