The awards recognise excellence in companies of every size across the UK. After a competitive selection process, the finalists for 4 main award categories have now been announced, with businesses being shortlisted across a number of different categories. Our award category falls into the Organisational Excellence group which “recognises organisations who have used innovative approaches or technologies to enhance their business.”
UK IT Industry Awards (partnered with the BCS and Computing) have received high numbers of entries this year. The awards seek to identify companies that have “demonstrated excellence in their industry during the past 12 months.”
The criteria used by the judging panel to award finalist status included:
- Consistently meeting or exceeding challenging objectives to ensure the successful use of IT.
- Demonstrating a quality approach through organisational values and working practices.
- Evidence of meeting or exceeding the requirements and expectations of internal and external customers.
- Using innovative approaches or technologies to enhance the organisation.
- Able to demonstrate quantifiable performance improvements for the organisation through the achievement of key objectives and successful delivery of IT systems.
nFocus have performed a virtual presentation to the final judging panel. Once this process is completed, the winners will then be revealed in November where the organisation will present 34 awards to the successful companies.
nFocus’ Managing Director, Ryan James commented, “We’re absolutely honoured to be selected as finalists in the UK IT Industry Awards for the Service Company of the Year category! This is the second time in recent years we’ve been named finalists in this category. I am proud of our entire team for this recognition, especially given the high standards the judges were looking for. Our team has shown a huge commitment to providing services that evolve with the needs of our customers and I’d like to say a massive thank you to each and every one of them. Congratulations to the other finalists and I look forward to celebrating the success of our industry at the upcoming awards evening.”
Click here to find out more about the awards and this year’s finalists.