nFocus named Leading Vendor at The 2016 European Software Testing Awards!
London, 17/11/2016 – nFocus Testing, an industry leading multi-award winning testing services provider specialising in Agile, Automation and Performance Testing, are today thrilled to announce that they have won the prestigious Leading Vendor award at The 2016 European Software Testing Awards.
The Leading Vendor category was open to all software testing services, tool providers and Service Integrators. By reaching the finalist stage, we were proud to be among the shortlisted 13 best software testing vendors in Europe, but to be named the very best is a testament to the high standards we set ourselves.
nFocus’ Managing Director Phil Edwards said, “This is an incredible honour for all of us here at nFocus. Just to be named finalists in such a competitive category was very humbling, so to be named winners by a panel of our peers is an incredible achievement for us and I know everyone at nFocus will be proud of what we have accomplished.”
Phil continued, “This is a momentous moment in nFocus’ sixteen year history and we will push on from here and continue to deliver award winning software testing, at the very highest standard, to our many clients. I’d like to thank each and every member of our team, as without the hard work they put in every day this would not have been possible.”
Cecilia Rehn, Chair of the judging panel and Editor of Test Magazine had this to say, “Congratulations to nFocus Testing for winning The Leading Vendor category. The judging panel was in agreement that this entry stood out from the rest by demonstrating thought leadership, innovative DevOps practices, as well as by promoting best practices for the future. Overall, the Awards programme has seen a 25% increase of entries in 2016, and the competition has been incredibly fierce.”
The judges were appointed based on their extensive experience in the software testing and QA field. These seasoned professionals, all of whom currently hold senior management roles guarantee that each entry is judged fairly and accurately.
The Awards body explain, “This stringent process means that each winner of an award has done so based purely on merit. So regardless of company size, budget, customer base, market share, influence, vendor, academic, end user, consultant or otherwise; The European Software Testing Awards truly is an independent awards programme that recognises and rewards outstanding achievement.”
To learn more about how nFocus can support your testing efforts contact us on 0370 242 6235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
nFocus Testing are an industry leading multi-awarding winning test consultancy operating across the UK since the year 2000. nFocus help organisations flex, scale and manage the high peaks and low troughs of their testing requirements. They have delivered a full range of testing services for many clients across numerous verticals.
- Specialist QA and testing consultancy for over 16 years managing a team of over 120 UK based consultants
- Vast domain experience across most sectors including Technology companies, Banking & Finance, Media, Retail and Energy
- Experience of working within all processes and methodologies and in recent years developed a strong approach to improving quality within Agile and DevOps projects
- Key competencies covering Test Approach, Test Automation, Mobile Testing and Performance Testing.
- Awarded Microsoft’s prestigious 2014 Worldwide Application Lifecycle Management Partner of the Year for our work improving quality throughout the application
- A specialist testing recruitment capability through our recruitment arm branded as RecruiTest.