Reigning ‘Leading Vendor’ winners nFocus Testing discuss being named finalists again for the upcoming European Software Testing Awards 2017!
London, 14/11/2017 – nFocus Testing, an industry leading multi-award winning testing services provider specialising in Strategic IT Resourcing, Agile & DevOps, Automation and Performance Testing, are delighted to have been named finalists for the second successive year, earning the chance to retain their ‘Leading Vendor’ title at the European Software Testing Awards 2017.
nFocus’ Managing Director Phil Edwards explains, “What an amazing year it has been for nFocus! We’ve helped more new clients this year than in any other previous year; providing a greater range of services as well as going above and beyond for all our clients past, present and new, to help them protect their reputation and guard against any software disasters. It is with immense pride that I want to say a huge thanks and congratulations to our team for helping us get this far, a terrific effort by all and we will look forward to celebrating the success of our industry at the awards ceremony on 21 November”.
nFocus’ 2017 entry focused on several client relationships including:
- UAT across a diverse number of mobile OS and brower sets for a major sporting body
- Automating the regression pack of a leading legal software and services provider
- Test Automation consultancy for a well known financial institution
- Outsourced Testing under a Managed Service for a FTSE 250 company
- Standardisation of the testing and quality process for a global IT services business
- Testing as a Managed Service for a healthcare software solution provider
- Providing test professionals for a renowned wealth management organisation
- Test Process improvement for a top technology provider
The ‘Leading Vendor’ category is for the vendor who receives top marks for their product/service and customer service with the judges looking for:
- Evidence of a commitment to high quality and standards to customers
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Evidence of value for money
- Proof of thought leadership and drive to further the software testing/QA industry
- Evidence of reliability, flexibility and speed of installation
Judges are appointed based on their extensive experience in the software testing and QA field. These seasoned professionals, all of whom currently hold senior management roles, guarantee that each entry is judged fairly and accurately.
The winners will be announced at a Gala Dinner in London on the 21st November 2017.
For information about nFocus’ 2016 Leading Vendor win, please click here.